15 years ago…
“Anistelle, sit up! We cannot be looking foolish at a summer reunion with the Hills!” Anistelle’s mother scolded, “Alright mother! Just stop tugging on my braid!” everything was quiet. And finally, “Can you past the Turkish delight?” Princeton asked, “Oh yes! Servant!! Come here and past the Turkish delight! Oh would you? My hand is sore and I cannot reach all the way over there!” One of the Hills exclaimed. You see, the Hills weren’t as friendly as they seemed. They were greedy and snotty and never cared for anyone else but themselves. But they never seemed to notice that being with family is more about respect and care, then to just waist all you time on clothes and jewelry.
This is just a paragraph of my story! (about my princess of course!) I hope you like it and please comment if you think I should work on something!
awesome! ^^ keep up the good work :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Fantacy!
ReplyDeleteOoohhh I neeeeedd moreeee!!! Amazingness Fantacy^^
ReplyDeleteThanks Daisy!
ReplyDeleteno problem ^^
ReplyDelete