Friday, December 9, 2011

Daisy,

Daisy has a, well, a sickness that is not going out rightly, she has stuffy noses, and sore throats, And I have been in that kind of pain before, but not as serious, this may cause X-rays on her body and she may or may not recover from this sickness she has. Fantacy, Mvi Grls, She has posted a wonderful prayer and with that a clear AMEN! Please, again, God, she is getting better but please clear her pain and sorrow AWAY! She is getting better and I wanted to stay it like that, Please, answer my question, Help her get better. Daisy has been a good friend to us all, and we don't want to lose her, please...
(Thank you again Fantacy! For that wonderful prayer!)

4 comments:

  1. :') You guys are the best friends I could ever ask for!! Im so happy to have such wonderful friends! And Im almost better (when I wake up I have a sore throat, and stuffy noses throughout the day xD)
    Im SO Happy that you guys are my friends!! And I dont know what I'd do If I hadnt met you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never deny friendship! XD We will always be with you Daisy and don't forget it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Thank you!! <3 Thats SO sweet! ^^

    ReplyDelete